Wednesday 25 October 2017

Alan Mami Jay Dyer Golem Zecharia Kealey Bell Thanos Spaceman

Alan Watt said 'Things that are seen through lights are not remembered', probably the most dumb thing he's said. He said it in a special voice where he said something else incredibly stupid before. By that logic anything you see on a screen is not remembered. It can even mean anything you see in daylight is not remembered. The show's called 'alan.mp3' as if that show sums him up, also reminds me of the Jeff Rense show on Mami's Shit entitled 'jeff.mp3', possibly both shows are fake, inserted shows?
There's no difference between TV and 'monitor' screens now. I'm using a TV screen as a 'monitor', so the term monitor is redundant.

I heard on a recent YouTube video that Jay Dyer got banned from Facebook for 1 month, I only see his 'official' company type page on Facebook now. I was going to tell him I have subtitles made for  The Emperor's Baker and The Baker's Emperor, the most expensive European film, of the 1950's I guess. It's called The Emperor's Golem, but it's really The Baker's Emperor and The Emperor's Baker movies together. Jay Dyer didn't say why he was banned, the show I listened to was a live lecture, I could hear murmurings as to why. He was banned at about the time I posted a link to The Emperor's Golem movie. I guess he got p*ssed about me stealing his thunder?
The timing on the subtitles for The Emperor's Golem is inevitably flawed as there was some  omissions of time in the .srt file, like the Joy Division song, but the timing's not THAT flawed. 'Shem ham forash' was supposedly an incantation to raise rocket ships in Zecharia Sitchin. It's actually something like 'skin of the golem', found by reading the translated subtitles, 'he cannot animate the Golem alone'. The 'shem ham forash' might be the scroll/program that is inserted into the Golem.

Interesting that there's a character called Morbius the living vampire. Harry Keogh travels via the Moebius strip, comic strip.

Sony Announces Morbius Film Set In Spider-Man Universe

Perhaps Glen Kealey will interpret that as 'The cell has been infiltrated by homosexuals'
I think Celt comes from Gelt which is the plural of gelded

'Free Dictionary Definition of geld'

Gelt is geld, just said so it sounds like gelt, maybe guilt is from that as well.

Gary Bell : 'innocence freedom and gladness' about how people in the past lived, note: no gaiety involved. Some guy on the Facebook group for 'A View From Space' is going to be doing a show that's a bit like Gary Bell's, he liked my choice of music and might use it on his show. I suggested this one, from the point I started it at, either as intro or outro or whatever:


'félperc - Going Nowhere'

Thanos 13. Thanos crawls out of the pit like a Maggot (13aggot)

Hoax Busters Nov 27th and Dec 4th 2017

Spaceman has 'retired', 'retired one week before completion'. I blah'ed about it in the Hoaxbusters Call Discord group. Discord is similar to Skype with chat rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment