Friday 6 January 2017

Mentor Ulysses Job Schwabb Jew Doogee Zappa

Mentor (Odyssey) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
n the Odyssey, Mentor (Greek: Μέντωρ, Méntōr; gen.: Μέντορος)[1] was the son of Alcimus. In his old age Mentor was a friend of Odysseus who placed Mentor and Odysseus' foster-brother Eumaeus in charge of his son Telemachus, and of Odysseus' palace, when Odysseus left for the Trojan War.
When Athena visited Telemachus she took the disguise of Mentor to hide herself from the suitors of Telemachus's mother Penelope.[2]
I've read the Illiaminati 'tho (the Illiad). Telemachus, he makes telemetry work for us, as if the pole in the Tardis was a spine that the time lords share or I suppose 'The vision thing'. Mentor was an actual person that Athena imitated, a bit like Friend in Zardoz, a shell that could be inhabited by friendly characters or default player, a shell like Maximillian Shell in the black hole or a mask that they all could wear. I think I read the last book of the Odyssey, I'd already seen Ulysses 1975(Ulysses 31). I didn't care for the crew, screw the crew and wanted to get more detail on his return. The Odyssey book is only a few hundred pages. It's divided into 'books' where nowadays we'd call them chapters, although it's coming from the biblical version of book like Book of Job or Book of John.

Note the upside-down Omega, or horseshoe as the U

DaD at Matthew Schwabb, 'your DaD is saying ...', he's talking bizarre nonsense, is X's DaD. I can imagine X's DaD show ending with X outside his room going 'shut up DaD shut up!' in the background, and then...perhaps, MURDER! X's DaD (Douglas Dietrich) took an hour basically saying Trump is killing Americans with Facebook, and at one point said Ross Perot took the Trump vote.
I think that the outside-European countries were dragged in as allies at the last moment, so they could call it a World War for WWI and WWII.
WWI re-emergent German Empire Versus British Empire,
WWII Bruised German Empire Vs domineering British Empire & Japanese Empire (and others).

Matthew Schwabb is a Jew worshipper, now he's casting himself as Jehovah, he's ranting and posting on Facebook and trying to con me. He's such a Jew worshipper he got circumcised and yet doesn't say he's a Jew, he even got his baby brother circumcised and still claims he's not a Jew. F*cking dickhead that he is, M X (Matthew Schwabb) is quoting the commandments at me. That Zorah person blocked me, apparently, Matthew Schwabb said.

Stan Lee must have arranged deals for Don Lashomb, that aren't very good. Stan 'my man' Lee. I still get better than Brexit deals on comics through Comixology, but they are published 2016 and before I guess. Anything deal is better than Brexit deal.
I wonder if there's a David Icke Panini sticker? He'd have to be wearing lizard green. Karmic kingdom crumble. I can imagine a future where everyone has died, and Thanos is reborn, like the endscene of a movie with a hand coming out of an egg, a bit like Thoth's birth in Nemesis The Warlock, and instate Grant Morrisons' as the Lord of Comics, heralding a new age.

One of the tenants has been going about the house checking the Internet bandwidth by walking about talking about it into their mobile phone, holding only their mobile phone and saying when it was less 'it seems it might be less now', she then ventured that the bandwidth might have improved since I got out of the shower. They've been doing stuff like this for years, it's their 'job'. Two tenants are from GCHQ, and I think that they all are. We did have a Virgin WiFi connection to be set up, but that would prevent them from going into my room to 'reset the router'.

Maybe this house is haunted by King Diamond and his grandma, they can't tell if the WiFi connection is good by walking about, perhaps this (now) ex-tenant Anna Coffrey (not not Keogh?) is a psi-trick psy-chic who gets a psy-kick out of it. I got a SIM card for my mobile phone, I've got no reason to call anyone tho', it's only to receive automated confirmation calls or text messages. Since I went 'pay as you go' years ago, I haven't topped up.

I painted miniatures without a monocle. I should be able to read 5" pages. I found a good UK price as well, they were probably displaying Russell Brand'ed('big names') phones. Raspberry bi(pi) 'lollipop' it's only coated in raspberry pi, a device that's been inserted into a Virgin's bleeding vagina. White Doogee X5 is £8 cheaper, white for white genocide and I'd get discounts on white phone accessories. I ordered a white Doogee X5 with gray cover. I guess that makes me a connoisseur of poodle pedigrees, 'The Negative Dialectics Of Poodle Play' or by Frank Zappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment