Monday 12 June 2017

Comey Jehovah Magus 2000AD Batman Superman Queen Wogan Brexit

James Comey is sacked anyhow, he's avoiding the cummie word 'I want Comey cummies' I haven't seen that joke or anything like it, even though there was such a push to imprint cummies into the media.
'If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot' 1984 quote is done in the same type of voice as Roger Hargreaves has in the Mr Men and Mr Funny drove a boot! 'If you want a vision of the future, imagine Mr Funny's boot stamping on the face of humanity'. It's quoted at the intro of Our Interesting Times

Got my wage slip today, I've asked the wage slave and the big boss woman now for holiday record forms, they run and hide. Maybe they think I'm a Jehovah's Witness, witnessing myself as JW. I don't think I've ever had a birthday gift from work. I was at PoundWorld and there were 5 or more 'clones' of me amongst the school children and more outside, for some reason it was a school day out at the sweet shop for them, on Sunday. It reminded me of the latest Magus storyline. They were playing out their dramas, one guy was offering to pay for another guy's sweets. I think they had 1 pound to spend each, even though some blatantly had more than 1 item. Pound World in town closed down since then.

2000AD are really tight on their prices, its £2.99 for a summer special issue, but those have only about 50 pages, even if it's digital and from 2004 or something. They got bought up or are now distributed by Rebellion, it seems. The last sale I saw, when I first went there and bought a few things, was their last sale, apparently. No summer blowouts, Brexit specials or anything like that. The best offer is the year's subscription, 15 months of weeklings(weekly issues) for £79.99. I guess it's like the BBC making their money from subscriptions, TV license payers in the case of the BBC.

Batman becomes Buttman with Supeman who becomes Spearman, perhaps, because they share a mother's name, so Adam should worship me and send me a trillion dollar daily. I'll settle for 10 trillion dollar daily, backdated.
Schwabb typed and sent me about 50 pages over the weekend via Facebook Messenger, the nutter. I might pass them onto DD, ha he's still convinced that everything he types goes to DD anyhow
The Necroscope comic, it was only one series, a tiny segment of the Necroscope story. Venom reminds me of the Wamphyrii - the name attributed to the symbiote that bonds with the host. Spawn is more like something that the symbiote had left.

The Queens' speech was going to be axed, then it wasn't I was going to meme about it being axed. 'When your speech head gets axed because of Brexit' with Queens head in TV image. It'd be her 2nd decapitation, the last one was in 2011. First the Queen's speech is cancelled because of Brexit, then it's due to be getting it on like Terry Wogan, but without Brexit being mentioned, and now it's Brexit-centric even tho' they hadn't finalised anything about Brexit, claiming it was too volatile. Surely they haven't invented these speech laws over the last few days or are bluffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment