Friday 30 June 2017

Maggot Weiner Trump Schwabb Brooker TV


Seeing my? Weiner? I think it means straight men's physiological response to seeing gay men bumming/kissing/whatever is the same as Maggot's.

ne of the UK's own negotiators for Brexit (who was a Remain voter) said that UK is 6th largest world economy.
I can only find UK listed as 5th world economy.
Shows how enthusiastic he is about post-Brexit Britain I guess.
Some don't list EU as distinct economy.
So, I'm guessing he's going from a list which includes the EU


I posted this comment:
'Yeh but Trump's deal is the only deal the Shittish are going to get, if that even, so of course he should be banned from entering Little Shitain because he made a comment years ago on TV, before he was democratically elected about marketing towards women, and who cares about the Shittish in the meantime, eh Mother May and Father Jesus Corbyn?'
Buddha the gun that heals

EU flag symbolised?


Gamers is Germans anagrammed if u add n, captain n

'Matthew Schwabb Speaks Wisdom
Matthew Schwabb,
Maxxhuge Slob,
Matthew X
Maxx Jew Schlobb
The hidden son of Douglas Dietrich speaks like a Don! 
Paints like a master!
Sings like the King, Elvis Presley!'

It Is Don! (it is done).

Matthew X says that DD f*cked his mum in 1979 at about 8 minutes into it.

Metalzoic review by Seth 'Published in 1986 as part of DC’s programme of original graphic novels, it was, quite frankly, an odd fit. Certainly not DC’s usual output, and a million times more imaginative than the dreck that has the sole purpose of contriving an annual (or these days more frequently) end-of-the-world crossover event they publish year round.'

'Written by Pat Mills and drawn by Kevin O’Neill and covering favoured subjects including robots, robots that look like animals, the end of the world, mankind’s relentless and irresponsible exploitation of the planet’s resources and the futility of their actions in the face of evolution and mother nature, more robots, robots being extremely violent and wanton destruction on a grand scale. Although originally a DC publication, the two creators are renowned for their contributions to the Galaxy’s Greatest, but that isn’t the only reason this qualifies for posting on this site, the strip was reprinted in black and white in progs 483-492 (thank you Wikipedia – saved me rifling through my back issue boxes in the attic).'

Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe S01E01 Charlie Brooker called prince Harry prince Harrington of Wales. Prince Warrington of Hales

Charlie Brooker : Scotland Jihad (Scotland Yard) Happiness='appines=A Penis
Now you know what that song 'I'm H A P P Y' was reaching for
A penis is a cigar named Hamlet (suck off Hamlet)

'CDP Classic ads - Hamlet Cigars (1966 - 1997)'

First ad, sucking a boy's dick makes him play with penis better (pianist = penis). I played piano well, perhaps that advert explains why the piano instructor hit me (he had no excuse for any dick sucking action). 'Dammit, play it wrong!' he actually used Minuet in G Minor to play that out, which requires two people to play, and sat there like a dick while I played it solo, then got angry when it didn't sound like he remembered. 'angry' = aroused
I haven't checked that, it just seems like the most stupid scenario regarding piano playing.
At the time, there's one part where you have to bend your fingers. I did it right, but I thought he wanted to pretend I did it wrong. He should have smashed my hands with a hammer, eh?
(I've explained this same story since I was about six) such fun! Funny thing is I usually encountered some fake yanks on my walk to the hammering place. I wonder what happened to them, did they have No Agenda?

I literally cannot figure out how to work the TV. I press ON, TV/Radio, but whatever I do nothing happens or it takes ages to do so. All I get was something called Yesterday, which then is replaced with a menu. One of the menu options is Analogue! I think the UK stopped using analogue years ago, even so it's a new Virgin setup.

I reckon all they learn at school/college/uni(corn) is how to use a TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment