Friday 29 September 2017

Hugh Hefner Also Known As Glen Kealey

'009 Maggot On 15th March 2009 The Joe Blow Conspiracy Show'

I interviewed Glen Kealey a while back with Sheikh JoeBlow, I thought he was nutty, like a mad sad dad, but for the show and because we knew he'd go on and on we didn't quite say that.

I haven't heard from JoeBlow since I stopped co-hosting the JoeBlow Conspiracy Show, he still has a Skype ID 'tho.

Kealey talks about the cock-cult during the call, he covered it up by saying it as co-cult, then said about how it was to do with the unicorn which as far as I know is a horny horseman (angel hung like a horse), nothing mystical about it.

There's always so much to take the p*ss out of in the Synagogue (Truth Movement) 'tho, I guess he was obsessive over the same few people. 'Tis a shame he couldn't take a more laid back approach as if he were sniper in a jolly old death camp.

Perhaps I should have changed 'we knew he'd go on and on' to 'I knew he'd go on and on', just as I knew Alex Jones and co would go on and on, even until past retirement age if necessary, driven to it, but I don't think JoeBlow got that, he seemed to be as if he could expose or ridicule them in such a way their careers would end and the Earth explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment