Sunday 24 September 2017

Go Rat NekroGoblikon Mortiis Podfather

Is he waiting on a 'Go Fund Me' for his school shooting?


Di Vay for 9 and Hail Satan for 10 in Russian? @~ 28 minutes into Happy 420 Nick The Rat Season 1 Episode 19. It sounds sounds more like 'David' and 'tffft' (spitting on David) in this one:

Russian Numbers Russian Language Lesson 2

Do cabbages make rats fart 'tho? Oats and (other?) grains inflame the stomach making humans think they are well fed when they eat them?
'Nekrogoblikon - RIGHT NOW w/ John Goblikon: Episode 1 (Amanda Cerny)'

Amanda Cerny, as close as the producers could get to Adam Curry? I've got no idea who Amanda Cerny is, I hadn't watched it. I don't think I'll know who she is by the time I've finished watching this.

Nekrogoblikon are like what Mortiis should have been when they went on tour, I think.

Argh, but not because it's scary

Mortiis is described as 'The Godfather of Dungeon Synth', Adam Curry as 'The Podfather'

No comments:

Post a Comment