Tuesday 13 March 2018

Bard's Song

Update 42: The Bard Begins His Tale... · The Bards Tale IV



I'm trying to turn Bard's Tale IV couplets into King Diamond songs.
Weirdly I read the limerick to the tune of 'At The Graves' by King Diamond, eg
"in your mind you'll hear "them" sing
Every night at the graves
We have to leave before the dawn
If not by the sun we will burn
becomes
Three times before
Did evil's lords ("in your mind you'll hear "them" sing)
Descend on Skara Brae (Every night at the graves)
And thrice did rise ("in your mind you'll hear "them" sing)
Brave heroes, wise (Every night at the graves)
To drive them all away
Now comes a fourth
To shackle the north (We have to leave before the dawn)
And enslave the world of men (If not by the sun we will burn)
Previously I suggested having live singing recording of Bard's songs by the players used as a spell modification effect, I even considered of typing to call it Bard Hero, after Guitar Hero. My suggestion was not mentioned live.

After my comment on the Bards Tale IV Kickstarter page, I got invited to a poetry contest (if that happens) related to Bard's Tale IV. Just now did this one based off a meme
My Wife Asked Me Why I Carry A Gun In The House,I Said 'Robot Spy-ders'.
She Laughed, Her Jaw Dropped Until It Hit The Floor And Her Open Neck Laughed.
The Spider When It Crawled Out, It Laughed Too. 
It'll be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment