Saturday 10 March 2018

Blowing Miles McDeath

'My dick is for blowing, mofo!'

John's (John C D) teabagging Mil(e)s?

Tipsy turvy? what does that even mean?
Topsy-turvy, a state of utter confusion.
Ahh, the state of humanity.
So tipsy(turvy) would mean drinking yourself into <a state of utter confusion>.
That is tipsy becomes topsy turvy.
I and O are next to each other vowel-wise and on the QWERTY keyboard in case you have difficulty reading.
Tipsy is nice, at least tipsy people can listen, 'one step beyond' is too far gone in my experience.
That's a measure of alcoholism, but no measure of drunkenness.
Alcohol is weird, not quite weed, but it can make you be weird.
In my opinion, alcohol is at least as old as humans. Fermentation of grains, germs, germatria.
Fermenting? Tormenting actually means talking to.
Torque = talks to
Torquemaeda= talk means murder
You can talk someone to death (talk them into getting themselves murdered by repeating what was said).
Death doesn't mean the physical death, death means silence. I traced that back to the 1500's, but you'll have to take my word for it I guess. They used the period . symbol to signify death. Death as a little silent pause, that's what . originally meant. They used it in speeches and in plays, way back in the time of William Shakespeare. Never read him, if i quote medieval wit it's inspired, but i'm saying in that time.
They erased all periodical? writings with William Shakespeare prose; there are no plays around that time apart from those written by William Shakespeare. 'Prince' William Shakespeare, and the english language was written around what he said, and the english language has become the global language. Thence the global theatre, perhaps
I saw Macbeth as a play, but at the time I had living sisters. The few plays I've seen, maybe only one really, i can guess that seeing it live, you get most of it. Seeing IT alive. It was weird and yet not, not seeing my dead half sister for a decade or more, then going to see Macbeth with her.
Of course in my mind I was like 'what is this about? Is this your explanation? Even an apology? ( I never believed that last one)', I saw it as a way to preserve the Mc because when I saw her, I saw that she could possibly be related to me (unlike the rest of my family).

Storks delivered the baby buddha, but this is because some people stalked(storked) a woman, and got her injected (Matron Thorn=the needle) with semen. It would be a regular pregnancy, but her hymen may not have been broken.

'The Story of the Willow Plate'

If your mother received this, it's a gift from the nuns to show that you are a test tube baby.

Willow is also used an euphemism for widow, as in the weeping willow. The weeping widow because she never knew her husband. In dogs, the above video from Dr Phil would be known as a Phantom Pregnancy. Of course I've seen the exact same plate, and my mother was confused as to why she was given it.

Beth means little according to Ultima rune symbols as far as i know (bet), little son of Elizabeth (as in little son of Bethlehem, I guess). 'O little town of Bethlehem'.
Elizabeth is also Erzabet, as in Erzabet Bathory  countess Bathory 'The Bloody Countess' who was married to Vlad Tepes, and so Prince Charles claims he's descended from that lineage. There's also a sister of Elizabeth (Queen Elizabeth I of England) looks like my avatar pic, i think it was Queen Isolde of Spain, or a cousin. Anyhow, I'm thinking it was the same biyatch.
Anyhow Queen Isolde of Spain, might also be known as Queen Isobella? Anyhow she was all into the (Spanish) Armada picking up so much gold and also she was bff (best friends forever!) with a certain Tomas De Torquemaeda.
If you read of the history of Spain, you'll find accusations perhaps of the Spanish Inquisition, of which Tomas De Torquemaeda ruled as the Dragon.
The Dragon of the Spanish Inquisition was TdT (Tomas De Torquemaeda ~= tnt I'm dynamite!))
TdT and Queen Isobella (who you now know is Queen Elizabeth of the British Empire) plotted to exile the Jews amongst other things from Spain, spain=pains.
Dictionary.com Definition of inquisition
'a period of prolonged and intensive questioning.'
Now, how is that different to scientific investigation, or questioning, or being reasonable, from a rational perspective? OK I'll admit that 'rational perspective' did not exist 500 years ago, maybe it took 500 years to grow in your collective minds, and become known as scientific method but it does now.

My mum is an illusion or a byproduct of a delusion, or confusion. My dad was too. Us talented dudes, we was injected into the planet. It makes no difference after all, it's like finding you have green eyes after all by looking in the mirror. Your future is written already. Nick the Rat, as a rat, barely knew his parents, funny that along with the rest of the truth movement they push the family agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment