Friday 14 September 2012

The Revolution is Being Televised and Played Through by Actors

Generic results of studying body language of activists whilst they are talking on video.

'I am a paid actor who's also a deviant who was streamlined into politics. But I'm not very good at it (sex) so I ended up having to be a commentator posing as an activist during these protests.'

'My STD prevented me from getting ahead *hehheh* in politics so I stand and make dramatic speeches about freedom (if male) and organize and sing atonal songs (if female)'

Without the truth movement, dissidents would be quiet revolutionaries and much more dangerous to the system. Thanks to people like Alex Jones, dissidents are much easier to spot. 'Give this man a medal' :D

A J = A Joint / A Jay - thats the only reason fans listen to him, they want to smoke A J. The Alex Jones show is a fist of LIES,The Alex Jones show LIES.


A Jones is one letter from A Jokes. A J = A Joker - why do you suppose he dressed up as one?

No comments:

Post a Comment