Wednesday 13 January 2016

Wage Udemy Bell Football WWE Clinton Cancer Rebel

As someone who's barely on minimal wage, I can of course afford to enrol on 100's of courses, whereas a middle-or-upper class student can only afford 1, and it takes them 4 years to complete.
I can't play a video I linked as I enrolled on that course along with 100's of others and it would wreck the 4 minutes I've actually 'attended' so far, it's probably 4minutes58seconds now.
I get Udemy/PayPal/VISA refusing my card payments as I am processing too quickly. On a planet of 7 billion people, someone applying for more than one course is unheard of, especially when I have to apply one at a time. I actually had to wait 24 hours over Christmas to apply for one more course because of this. Of course I don't really need to do these courses, it's the thought that counts. Multiversally of course, the moment I enroll I complete the course in all dimensions connected to this. En potentium et veritum (I think it is, in latin: potentially and in fact) veritatum. The word 'Udemy' is missing the suffix God, and only applies to me (u demi God), as I noticed it.

I think Gary Bell just said 'The false Christ of football profit' (referencing Prince Williams' crusade against FIFA corruption). Seeing as he elected himself Christ on that topic, just walked over and blah'ed about it in the stadium from what I saw.

'Donald Trump fights at the WWE'

Donald Trump Attacked McMohan In WWE

'Steve Austin Cuts A Promo on Possibly the Next President of the US! Donald Trump
Donald Trump should NOT piss Stone Cold off.'

What about VinceMcMahon as vice-president? Perhaps it's all a ploy of the nWo to get back online, with Trump as head. Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin against Jesse Ventura, but Ventura will be an in-between guy, so you never know if he's going to give into the nWo, whatever he says or if he's really working for the nWo. Alex Jones could join in, and tragically get murdered by accident. He could be a Vince McMahon, before Vince McMahon was making regular appearances and wrestling, figure backing them. Maybe Trump can wrestle a Hillary Clinton lookalike

 I'm sure Cancer is terrified by that

I'm sure David de Cancerschild is enjoying (tormenting) his new friends. Anyhow people don't die of cancer, they beat cancer with their life, according to some eulogician. It's just that the cancer conquers the body enough that it kills the person, but still! Life! That groovy cancer patient lifestyle!
'What what what what' as Steve Austin might say.

Greg from New Jersy doesn't get much business selling his butt oil on The Rectal Path. Trumping up business for Trumpty Dumpty. Celtic Rebel might have asked 'What can you tell me about other men's penises? Theres a possible contract in it for your oil company'. I wonder what made Greg decide that talking to Celtic Rebel was a more lucrative business venture than for example actually making sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment