Friday 29 December 2017

Thanos Hoaxbuster Daily Shoah Discord Our Interesting Times Trump Czhecneia

Thanos has a beard Allah Thanos (all of thanos includes the beard). Code THANOSWINS gives you a free Thanos #13.
I caught John Adams somehow cancelling my recording of them with Linux in Hoaxbusters Call Discord Server. I didn't even know someone could remotely stop a recording on Linux, I know it can be done on Windows, with special software. I restarted the Discord app, started recording and held my hands to my sides and saw it happen again. They were talking about how they got committed to the madhouse, Delcroix was warning them that I'd be recording. They must be secret government agents, John Adams officially knows nothing about computers, he was saying how they had special training to do their shows, which figures. I was saying that I couldn't do what they do, on Windows. The group of them were saying I'm not English, which is absurd. I started recording after they were saying I wasn't English, but they had quietened down and it was JA's usual stories. I was taking the piss out of them, but also there wasn't any warning of the recording stopping, the recording icon switched off 'by itself'. Perhaps John Adams was overrun by someone else who used a synthesised version of his voice warning me not to record, and exploiting Meltdown and Spectre to remotely disable recording. Obviously if someone tells me to stop recording, I'm going to carry on recording!  JA's 'daughter' is also a recording, as is Lynn, she hasn't said a thing in the Discord group (Lynn = lyin', lying). I had what had previously been recorded, but it only got wacky afterwards. Anyhow it was late and a weekday and wasn't even interesting, just paranoic babble so I stopped listening. John Adams suspected Christ of stealing his belongings during his move. John Adams has been moving house for months.

Now I hear on the Daily Shoah, they've got an English guy, new to shows, 18 I think, hugely anti-EU, who says he's got a podcast coming up with Master Brewer on Radio Albion, couldn't find it. How convenient for them. 1hr 6minutes 32 second in 'The Daily Shoah-250: Love Wins (January 29th 2018) Pt.2', the English guy talks about upcoming podcast. Video has since been removed from YouTube.

Discord's where it's at, even if you get blocked you can see read what happens, it's like a shadow ban.

I didn't listen to all of the California show on 'Our Interesting Times'. The Hoaxbusters call about Star Wars VIII, Chewbacca not eating chicken was apparently promoting veganism and there was something about milk, maybe was the highlight. Chew-backa-bakka. Chickens go bakka-bakka, but does he chew chicken? No!

Glen should apply for a job as Trump's Chief Magician, even create the opening himself. He can arrive at the white house on a drone shaped like a bagel.

 'Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History - Part 2'

Chris Chan, Christian?

John Adams was also saying about a TalkShoe purge and a YouTube purge. My stuff is still up, I think it was Christ deleting their accounts, they still do shows 'tho.
'@JRAdams857 this new THKelly guest questions the validity of your most recent talk with Tim. '
John Haskins on the Council for National Policy, Conspiracy and the Culture War by Our Interesting Times

John Adams literally picked that book on sex with robots from a pile of books left in a library in Czhecneia. I saw it in a photo as part of an article.

abandoned libraries czechnia - Google Search

No comments:

Post a Comment