Saturday 5 May 2018

Murdoch Maggot H M A Team

'Every Murdoch Murdoch Episode (((As of 9/9/17))) '

I drew the face that this is all hinged on for someone who I gave a copy of on floppy diskette., the face is an unmasked version of something else I drew. Ironically, it was only a sketch I did on a morning, and barely compares to the masked version, except that the masked version does resemble Metal Mickey which would hint at me I suppose. I couldn't draw ears at the time, at least I wasn't trying, I was trying to get a nice overall head shape. Having the nostrils visible was a novelty I think, I hadn't seen it before anyhow.
Of course, 'Maggot Maggot' Murdoch Murdoch might also be a clue as to the author of 'The Face' as in the A Team.

 'Dwight Schultz Captain H M Howling Mad Murdock in the a team' 

They even emphasised H M for Howling Mad, or Henry Mills. I don't look like him 'tho, it's probably some hilarious 'face' of the face, mind of howling mad, cannibalised brains of a corpse, Hannibal and strength of BA.

'H.M. Murdock; if you figure him out, let us know'

No comments:

Post a Comment