Tuesday 1 May 2018

Sweden No Balls Trump Birthday Bully Exopolitics Thanos


So, Swedens got no balls, maybe that's why all their children are from Muslim immigrants.

Sweden all dick, no balls
I couldn't find a map only of Sweden, you can see the balls are Finland 'tho.

I share birthdays with Donald Trump 
Trump, Donald (Astro databank)
It's Donald John Trump, imagine if my first name was John what a coincidence that would be!
In the Discord Server for Dark Sewer Network, CarBlanez33 had a story about how he was almost abducted at a bus stop. I replied that if he had been raped, I'm sure Adam Curry would have attempted to justify it on his Agenda show.

'A man who stabbed his boss to death and wrote "bully" on her forehead has been found guilty of her murder. David Browning, 52, admitted killing Jillian Howell on 26 October but claimed it was manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility. ... The jury was shown an image that was uploaded to Browning's Facebook page
Isn't Exopolitics still running as a show?
That was supposed to be a real thing, a galactic nexus where we could talk to aliens.
https://www.exopolitics.org/ Here it is, I think.
The Exopolitics show was posted in Concen at about time when ConCen were posting Bill Deagle shows.
The audience of Exopolitics probably play Elite and No Man's Sky and games like that now. 

The cleaner cleaned the fridges, but the regular mess that the tenants leave, remains. Maybe I'll take pics of it sometime. I can't record the smell, alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment