Friday 23 September 2016

Renegade Darth Chaplin Diamond Moustache Rifat Leader Free Fall Apocalypse Iran

I found the listener of Renegade Broadcasting, it's Linn who calls into Hoaxbusters! 'WE GOT ONE!' *bzzzt* Chris still struggles to define the word GovernMent. 'Government means mind control*wibble*', followed by 'I THINK that's what it means'. By comparison 'What means Darth Vader? I don't know, I think I'll wade outside into the dark.', wader = vader, darth = dark.
Someone deleted my post observing King Diamond/Baldrick moustache. I was going to mention it could be a reference to Prince Charles via Charlie Chaplin as Dracula due to the moustache de la Vlad. That Prince Charles is a bald prick is obvious.




'Blackadder - Major Star - Baldrick as Prince Charlie Chaplin'

Prince Charles has been in the media claiming(clay-ming) that he owns Count Dracula's castle, maybe Alan Watt said it first? In the Blackadder clip, Chaplin sounds like Japan, and Baldrick looks like a parody of a WW2 Japanese? I wonder if the Charles referenced in this sketch isn't Chaplin but of a leek-loving variety.

Count Dracula, the Bram Stoker version 'inspired' by Vlad Tepes was probably more like Frank N. Furter than Vlad Tepes.

There should be a Facebook group 'Worship the Elites'. There could be pics and fauning descriptions of people like George Soros, Rothsbrats and so on.
1 Euro is at 90% of 1 GBP! I bought an album on Bandcamp for 1 Euro, and it cost me 90p! Today is 'the 90th' day after brexit (3 months, which means 90 days).
1 USD is 0.8 GBP! I bought an album on Bandcamp for 1 dollar, and it cost me 80p!
I'd say the British currency was in free fall.

'This is how I like your economy best, in free fall!' Leader X might say

'Pennies from Heaven indeed!', 'I've never seen an Empire so ripe for invasion' says someone.
The mini's-tree (ministry) would probably use that in their defence 'We've already been invaded since whenever'.
Rense has started Tim Rifat on a talk about Muslims once a month show, apart from that, it's analysis of events. They're sort of distracted about not talking about Brexit I think.
Cumbra Vieyha was mentioned in the 'You might be a zombie and not know it yet' book, that's where I learnt how to spell 'Cumbra Vieyha'.
Hoaxbusters isn't linked to in Mami's Shit, do they have to pay to not be linked? There's at least one aircraft pilot who still believes in Flat Earth, allegedly. Watching 'X Men: Apocalypse', they made Hank McCoy look like Johnboy out of the Waltons. It's sort of 'The Mummy Returns / The Monkey Returns' so far, he's had 1000's of years sleep! Focusing the story on Xavier's sex life, the sex life of a cripple makes for sleep-inducing moments. So much foreign language in this movie, I have to keep on flicking the subtitles on. It doesn't make it more realistic that they speak in different languages. There's no sequel to this movie? I thought it was going to be in 2 parts. Magneto can't be a mutant because he has a daughter! Is this the 3rd time Magneto has been reinvented in movie form? In Cairo, the music played is the sound of 'I ran so far away' by flock of seagulls, blatantly a Joeblow reference, Iran so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment