Wednesday 26 April 2017

Kealey Mastadon Harry VISA Animaniacs Dangermouse Skywalker Millenium Woes

Kealey's still cracking out hit pop shows. Glen Kealey 'Thermometers measure light' he means it gives higher readings? Trump plays golf, Kealey talks about golf! Deep state, it's also a reference to basic functions, like the ID or deep hypnotic state. I installed Mastadon, Adam Curry talks about it. Mainly to reserve my name, I'm on there as Maggotaur. I couldn't use the name Maggot as it was taken (exactly why I wanted to join, to check), although I can't find a user or nick called Maggot. No one has the balls to grab me by the Maggot I guess. I can't find the No Agenda Federation or whatever yet, it was the center of some controversy, on Mastodon apparently, it probably got deleted.
Prince Hairy's (Prince Harry's) madness comes out again, in the guise of him not getting over his mother's death. I wonder what he got caught doing this time, or if it's a rolling report on madness that is hushed up. Mastodon Master Don

tpb=ThePirateBay?
TPB = Trade PaperBack
THB would be Trade HardBack? HC = trade hardback
Maybe Thanos approved the acronym TPB.

Transactions are selective, some companies I can pay, others give back transaction refused,same cards I've ordered with before. It's a VISA card not something like an Electron or scab-dos card. VISA is listed alongside EuroCard, so maybe they are thinking I'm buying something and a ticket out of Britannia. The cashier at Tesco's won't give back change at customer services, I have to make a purchase first, although I can buy stuff not-online. It reminds me of when Lloyds TSB was refusing any online purchases, with their smartsh*t security thing which timed out. I'll probably go to a local branch and order a new card over the weekend. I'm guessing money transfers from PayPal aren't affected. Having a job means that I can't loiter around the banks and cash points whenever it suits them to refuse my transactions. Maybe one of the cats from Animaniacs behind this, with their 'Capitalism doesn't work' brainwashing

'List of countries where capitalism has failed'

Strangely Google auto-completed 'capitalism doesn't work' after typing capitalism. That Animaniacs garbage got produced to suck up to commies in the White House during Clinton's years.

'Rogue One last night. Holy sh*t what a bad movie.' said one reviewer. That was supposed to be the 'great' one, I guessed it was sh*t from the trailer. The Last Jedhi looks like some budget computer game from the 90's, like a Wing Commander game, because the writers are phantoms themselves, perhaps, as Lucas tried to warn us with 'The Phantom Dennis(the menace)'. Farts weaken, 'The Force Awakens' has that black guy in it, who returns in 'The Last Jedhi'. I wonder is he in 'Rogue One'? I guess if no blacks in that movie, it's because the writers can't see blacks from where they are in The Phantom Zone. Actually that was a ploy used in Dangermouse cartoons, to have only eyes visible, possibly another reference to phantoms. They all died heroically attempting to be the subjects of a review that was as good as the review for 'The Force Awakens'. 'The Force Awakens' ends with some ridiculous Ozzy Osborne style theatric of Darth Vader's back, raising his arms, as if about to start a performance. Vader was supposed to be Luke Skywalkers future tho', which he changed by defeating him or something.
I wonder if George Lucas didn't give them any background about the plot characters. Without the subtext, Star Wars is only going to be as good as the graphics, and what I saw wasn't much good anyhow, there are better looking computer games. I noticed they haven't developed it cinematically, there aren't the rolling scapes, the mass movements of characters in scenes such as epic battles, crowds in towns, or anything that'd justify it being made for the big screen. Maybe Darth Vader picked the worst film studies graduates.

Survivors has people who look like MW (Millenium Woes), Alan Watt jr, in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment