Friday 23 December 2016

Mum Wine GCHQ Morgoth Is Stan Bull

My mum bought 2 bottles of wine for each person in the house. There are 6 people. Each box can hold 6 bottles, so I was expecting to see 2 boxes, but I only saw one. There were 2 bottles left, presumably for me. I wanted to know where the other box was. I left the bottles saying I'd claim them if nobody else claimed them. The next day, my bottles were gone. So someone has stolen my 2 bottles of wine. It was printed on the wine bottle box that everyone gets 2 bottles. Two of the people in the house work at GCHQ, one of them couldn't figure this out when I explained it to them. 1 person took 1 bottle, as if that explains it. I heard someone walking downstairs to the kitchen, tapping a bottle of wine after I sent an email about this to my mum. When I went there, there weren't my 2 bottles of wine, and even the box had gone. Also heard that someone was really pissed off about the Queen having a cold, as if it was my doing, or something. I heard them say something about me noting that the queen has a cold after typing that, saying that i should be punished for it. The effects of alcohol on GCHQ I guess, GCHQ thought that 12 / 6 = 1, plus someone made a false claim (taking more than their allotted 2 bottles). I had to explain that there was a box missing, then the GCHQ 1 started looking around for it. However, he was there when the wine was put out in the kitchen, I was at work. All those trillions of pounds of investment into education and training for spies, and they can't do simple maths! Government propaganda includes that Benedict Cumberpatch movie 'The Enigma Code' or whatever, which suggested that people at GCHQ would be really good at math, when in reality their heads are a mess. Anyhow, prince Charles seems to have the same problem with simple maths, the 1930's was 70 years ago in 2016 according to him. I picked up CHARLESTON and GREAT DEPRESSION from his little speech, those are the 2 things I recall from history lessons.
Great depression, more goth (Morgoth), Charleston=more than Charles. The 1930's seems mainly a wind-up towards WW2, could WW2 be W3, W+(W*2) ie WWW, SkyNet.
Loki, he's a poor mans' monkey perhaps. Monki/Loki, is OK as a court jester type character.

The three grumpy old men Thanos,Apocalypse and Loki (looke, look! The eyeballs) 

Maybe Clinton supporters will start a Clinton Rag to compete against Marvel, with child molesters as heroes
Trump to be new Modok? Stan Lee(le Satan) created Adam Warlock. The H ship, Thanos's ship could be a reference to Peter H. Gilmore who became the High Priest and Magus of the Church of Satan.
A warlock is a male type of 'Satanic Witch' of the ALV(Anton LaVey) variety perhaps. Iron (L Ron = iron) fist, god's hand.
They'll probably give away that Thanos isn't actually dying as that storyline will be after the beginning of the current Thanos storyline. I got a nosebleed from too much chilli days before the first issue, days before the second issue, I got a little nose bleed and itchy ears, so maybe next, Thanos is going to have earache. He did kill his 'father' tho', the source of earache? A substitute for a mother giving him earache, being nagged at. In issue 3 and 4 I expect he gets the sh*ts real bad, he converts his throne into a toilet he has to negotiate with some scientists, while on the john they might be able to cure him, but they require something of him in return. Thanos would then probably be brought back to life by Starfox, it'll be a robot body or golem or something.
Thanos still hasn't found out that he's adopted, or that he looks like a skrull. Death his mother and Chronos his father. Grimace the McDonalds character could also be the father of Thanos. Men-tor, men bull, minotaur? Bullman.

Actually, the kebab shop that I usually go to, at the end of my street, was called 'The Istanbul' so I can't go out tonight, club's have become a target for terrorists. Istanbul, is Stan bull, is satan a bull?

'Many wounded' in Istanbul nightclub attack - BBC News

No comments:

Post a Comment