Friday 25 November 2016

Trumping Portals To Gatchaman

Donald and Melania were a cunning ploy to seduce Obama MEL+DON~=melon, his mouth watered. D Melon, the melon, or devil's melon.

Trump, dumph, royal flush (toilet humor)

*Royal Flush*. Toil-ET =The alien(foreigner) who toils

Douglas Dietrich: Abraham Lincoln was gay


Roughly a 7 fold profit level, I was wondering when 7 would turn up, as 7 is the letter J in Donald J Trump's name, well i based that on my estimate on how much i spent on steam games (it's wrong). The calculator doesn't actually know how much I spent to buy those games, but its much less than they are currently valued at (maybe 7 times)

SunKing=sunken(Cthulhu the sunken SunKing) 

'DARKNESS REVEALED Satanic Mind Control Drug'

Moses, why isn't Kealey croaking on about him?
Ha, David Seaman is moses. Divides the sea, man.
Ha, I think there was a prostitute class in AD&D
Bill Clinton was impeached in 1998.

I don't know if a white house pardon would prevent any investigation. For one thing, there has been no investigation into the deaths of White House administration staff during the Clinton years. I don't think any pardon by Obama would make any difference. I think the next chapter of this story begins when Trump gets in, and it's going to be originated from the Kato institute. Kato institute teach Roman law, as done by Kato (surprisingly) so I'm guessing they know how to deal with corruption it won't make any difference, it's like Caligula pardoning Nero (if that's chronologically accurate). The Kato institute? Yeh, I don't know how that'd work out. All trump needs to do I guess is allow the Kato institute to make an investigation into White House corruption related to the Clintons. It wasn't so important to get Trump in, as to get the Clintons out.

Kanye West might be a catalyst to more exposure of PizzaGate if he says he cancelled the concert due to disgust at Clinton's involvement with PizzaGate, he'll probably be booked to appear on Alex Jones


Mark ZukBerger Katse says Facebook has a problem with fake news this literally means that CNN,ABC,FOX news networks are pushing fake news (and he's pushing against it). I have a FaceBook 'Like' natural tatoo/sexy tumor (actually it's an acid burn) on my arm, it naturally grew that way.
You know when you've been Zucker-punched

It's the mark of the ZuckerBerg! I'm guessing Zuckerberg has traced the posters of the fake news/Clintonistas back via the CIA etc.

'Message of Hope (Gatchaman 1994 OVA Part 3)'

If I merge the voices of Alex Jones and Donald Trump, then I guess it'll be an 80%+ convergence.

'Gatchaman (1994) OVA Part 3 Message of Hope '
Originally broadcast Christmas Day 2014 The Queen's Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment