Tuesday 17 April 2018

A Dam Serial Killer Spiders

Trump accuses Stormy Daniels of 'a total con job' with artist's sketch
The artist's sketch of the man who allegedly threatened Stormy Daniels looks like Adam Curry.





'Portrait Of A Serial Killer', non?
Description given, 30's to early 40's
Adam Curry is 53
Description given,  5'9" to 6'0"
Adam Curry is 6'5"

My Name is Adam Curry
My Name is Adam Curry Welcome to curry.com, where I live in the digital world. I started in radio at 15 and worked in MSM radio and television for 25 years, started several companies, took one of them public in 1996, until I saw the light. I live in Austin Texas, I rarely set an alarm, and I am a firm believer that the Universe will provide. See what others say about me on wikipedia by selecting 'Bio' from the menu bar.
Suggest change 'Bio' to 'Bro'.
Can almost make a blow job joke out of the name Stormy Daniels store med and kneels, curative properties of semen.

No comments:

Post a Comment