Friday 20 April 2018

NoAgenda Wierdo Degenerates Basement

Bah, some guy at NoAgenda chat who's name was in red said I'm a moron for censoring my own text, what a w*nker.
N*ggerdicks Law I typed, but I don't care if Adam Curry reads it out, it's not funny when pro-gay actually gay people say things that could be interpreted as sounding gay, that's why there are no popular openly gay comedians, only fake gay ones.


Same wierdo as before, name changed from yevintrystal, commented. I noticed I can't emoji it's comments on Discord Server.

Jessi-04/20/2018
genewitch is a cool guy
also you are one of about 6 or 7 other people who just spew nonsense
consistent nonsense, not just random shitposts'
To which(witch!) I replied.
Maggot-04/20/2018
Nah, he's a tool.
Why bitch about me censoring my own text?
Also you're illiterate.
Jessi-04/20/2018
<Maggot> n*ggaDick's law <+genewitch> Maggot: if you're going to be a moron, don't bother censoring
I replied.
Maggot-04/20/2018
Yeh, what a weird thing for it to say.
Jessi-04/20/2018
I'll wear green for you today, maggot
Maggot-04/20/2018
Green with envy are you?
Rad Shiba 🍍-04/20/2018

> that's why there are no popular openly gay comedians, only fake gay ones.
Ellen Degeneres would like to have a word with you

Maggot-04/20/2018
haha, she's no good

Starring A Dam Curry of NoAgenda in the 'all your' Basement.


No comments:

Post a Comment