Thursday 8 February 2018

Katspray Maggot Enlightening

Spraying like Kats! See how the cats spray!

Fire chemtrails skeptic from a catapult at some chemtrails so he can prove that they are fake, surely?

Ha, JC Dvorak has an e-meter in NoAgenitals 1001

NAGS (NoAGenda Show) #1006, Adam Curry @2hours10minutes40seconds or so 'There's no broadcaster who does our style, because they're fired', they are a two guyyyy outfit, so who does he mean?

John Henry II McMills Warrington Maggot has the best sex(sets)

From Garth Marenghi's DarkPlace


I did the maekup on myself in this photo, it's a lightning symbolism. I think the photo was taken around Halloween. All the people who's house I was at had left was an eyebrow liner. I prefer to draw from the junk heap (mass media, browsing) with my art, I don't publish my original work, although it pops up sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment