Thursday 8 February 2018

Masons Hanging Free

'Google Hangouts' is very easy to use last time I tried.
I found a bunch of banned accounts, as I recall I got banned from a few for daring to try a Google Hangout. Brian was trying out Google hangouts in that scene from Life of Brian. That's probably what the account problems were from. Got a few 'embarrassed' sort of notifications. I did a hardware reset on a few devices earlier, and got informed that I had missed calls in 2013! Now that the cache is cleared it seems like it recognises me as Maggot on google hangouts. 'LET IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HANGOUT'

It's very easy for live webcam as well, and when I used it, we could alter our apprearance, I had a top hat, and maybe someone else had a monocle?

'Freemasons call for end to 'discrimination' of members'
The Freemasons have placed full-page advertisements in several national newspapers calling for an end to the "discrimination" against their members.
The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) said it welcomes individuals from all walks of life but that members are "undeservedly stigmatised".
The UGLE Truth

I can't remember the last time I heard Freemasons being discriminated against...maybe never.
They need to come out on all live TV shows, maybe Google hangouts, in their aprons, crying and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment