Friday 12 January 2018

Them And Nun Shall Tear It

The Them strikes again!

It looks like the Ducky Queen is blaming Morgoth for no speech this year.
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh delay Christmas plans at last minute due to 'heavy colds'

Zara and Mike Tindall lose their baby - BBC News

Normally they beg Galactor to heal them, but this time it seems all their begging was to no avail. 'Galactor has forsaken us', they wailed, Waled.

BRUJERIA - Viva Presidente Trump! (OFFICIAL TRACK)

Not much good at addition is Prince Charmless?

Ha, anti-aliasing is actually messing up my texture-mapping, 'cos I've painted to the edges of each face, anti-aliasing blends that edge with the background, and uses that on the area of the edge
(perimeter). One of the big innovations of Deluxe Paint by Dan Silva was outline (shortcut key o), which would be useful here hah. Shortened to dPaint (more deep pain) deePain+

GIMP has Select->Borders (my -> symbol, just noticed it being used in the WWW, they avoided that before lol), which isn't the same, but using that (set at 2 pixels), proved that is the case. (Anti-aliasing requires that an extra (at least one) pixel border for each boundary is used to avoid the faces edges' appearing/tears/tearing).

Example of texture map tearing (the blue lines are the tears)

Blue tears of Nun. Dibley Dietrich's dads' favourite book is called Mowgli's Dick, or Mouldy Dick (Moby Dick)

Mike Wilkes I think it was, did a show on BBC, he was some wacky inventor I think. I found a link to a Mike Wilkes of BBC but he's some shaven-headed dude who does art. I guess that was him... I found him!


Anyhow supposedly he lived in Hemel Hempstead, near me, I'm not sure I think that was something someone made up.

'Wilf' Lunn on the 6 O'Clock Show with Samantha Fox'

Samantha Fox tho'. If Samantha Fox lived near me in Hemel Hempstead I'd probably still be there 

'The Queen expressed dark fears that 2017 will be a “year of slaughter the likes of which we haven’t seen since World War 2“'

The TV at my parents' house has YouTube video feature (with a dongle). I'm going back tomorrow, and I've only found Survivors by Terry Nation on YouTube.

We watched some shows I'd seen on YouTube, some of Ghost Story (TV series), and IT! The curse of the Golem.

'The Invaders S01E01 The Experiment HD Rip Full Episode'

The Invaders is an American science fiction television program created by Larry Cohen that aired on ABC for two seasons, from January 10, 1967 to March 26, 1968.[1] Dominic Frontiere, who had provided scores for Twelve O'Clock High and The Outer Limits, provided scores for The Invaders as well.[2] The series was later shown in reruns on the Sci Fi Channel. The series was a Quinn Martin Production (season one was produced in association with the ABC Television Network - or as it was listed in the end credits, "The American Broadcasting Company Television Network").'

'The Tomorrow People, The Blue and the Green 1/9
John and Stephen find themselves with two mysteries to investigate-the possibility that Stephen's new teacher Elizabeth M'Boah is a Tomorrow Person and some worryingly accurate paintings of alien planets.

'In the toilets, GM(George Michael) bravely tried to expose the hidden eye'.
WHAM~=WHJM (my initials)
My initials are JHMW
There was a crowd of people loitering around outside his house after his death. One said (at a different location) that he had no father himself, GM was like a father to him.



Far Raging at Nigel (Farage)

No comments:

Post a Comment